Win a Taste Card with PricedIn Belonging
To celebrate PricedIn Belonging, the generous team at L&Q are offering two lucky winners a year’s membership Taste Card. So if you’re a foodie who could do with saving a few pounds – read on…..
Committed to providing homes for first time buyers across the capital, L&Q’s latest awareness campaign PricedIn Belonging demonstrates how people can belong in London through Shared Ownership: an alternative route to home ownership – with a considerably smaller deposit required.
For many London renters, saving for a deposit to buy your own home may seem like an impossible task. However, with Shared Ownership, purchasing a share of the home means that buyers only need to pull together a minimum deposit of 5% of the share they buy.
Helping you to eat like a king – safe in the knowledge that you’re still saving towards those first steps onto the property ladder – Taste Card allows you to take advantage of 2-4-1 and 50% off deals across an amazing range of top UK restaurants including Pizza Express, Zizzi’s and even Marco Pierre White’s New York Italian.
All you have to do is retweet the tweet below and follow @LQPricedIn to be kept up to date with all the developments of our Shared Ownership properties. Good luck!
“#WIN! RT & Follow to a win a TasteCard worth £79.99 and eat at 1000s of UK restaurants #PricedInBelonging”
Terms & Condition’s
- The promoter is L&Q, registered office is at One Kings Hall Mews, Lewisham, SE13 5JQ
- Employees of L&Q or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be [31/10/16]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- L&Q reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to L&Q and not to any other party.